our correspondent in Istanbul
Navid Linnemann was born in 1989 in Neuss, Rhineland. After starting his studies in Islamic Studies and History in Cologne, he studied social sciences in Siegen. He started the career as a reserve officer during a two-year period in the Operational Information of the German army.
Navid has published his first book with short stories in 2018/2019, is currently writing a new book and is employed as author and copywriter for numerous online magazines. Some years ago, he was moved to Istanbul and can therefore contribute his experience as an emigrant, expat and international German.
- 16. March 2019 More and more home work possible
- 12. March 2019 Soon only big players in the economy?
- 8. March 2019 Where women work best abroad
- 19. February 2019 Italy's economy is shrinking
- 3. February 2019 Abroad, creativity flourishes
- 1. February 2019 Visitors from the old homeland - expat life
- 15. January 2019 That will change in 2019
- 31. December 2018 New Year Eve (Silvester) and New Year abroad
- 30. December 2018 The last mine in Germany closes, what does foreign countries do
- 10. December 2018 Helene Fischer on the "Forbes" list
- 6. December 2018 New low in unemployment figures in Europe
- 4. December 2018 These 5 crazy jobs really exist!