|Country/Region: The Netherlands Place: Utrecht Category: Sales||
Application: applying directly
Publication Date: 23.05.2019
German & Dutch
Junior Sales Agent
Did you know that the average car stands still for about 90% of its lifetime? Just imagine the space and resources that are being wasted! Joining SnappCar’s mission will be an adventure and life-changing experience. Why? Because we're making an impact on the world through changing mobility from car ownership to car sharing. We do this by providing a fully reliable and user-friendly car sharing marketplace. In other words, a community in which thousands of car owners can easily and safely rent out their cars to other people in the neighbourhood.
And it’s working! SnappCar is a rapidly growing start-up on its way to becoming the leading car sharing community in Europe. Our ambitious mission: reduce the number of cars on the road in Europe by 5 million in 2022. That's why we're getting out of bed every day. A bold goal, yes. But definitely achievable!
At SnappCar you'll be working in an amazingly creative, energetic and international environment. Our team members take great pride in what they do and strive to become the best in their area of expertise.
What we like you to do:
When we giving answer to users that reach out to us with their questions and challenges, we see that it is also important to reach out to them, to promote our new services. That's why we are looking for a new colleague who would like to join our team.
In this role you will share our newest products and come up with ideas to promote our (new) services. Community management, gaining user insights and encouraging users to use our service are the keywords for this job. You will be proactively reaching out to our users via phone and chat and become an expert if it comes to stimulating and bringing enthusiasm to them. You will work on specific target groups and campaigns and all of this closely together with our team of Community Support Snappies.
Who are you?
- An intrinsically motivated sales person in heart and soul;
- Enthusiasm in acquisition and outbound calling to customers;
- Creating a Community of Happy Snappies by bringing energy in selling the greatest ideas;
- A dedicated team player;
- A hard worker and able to play by our core values;
- Experience in HubSpot, an advantage;
- You would like to work fulltime.
What you bring to the table:
- Not afraid to pick-up the phone;
- Experienced in working with customers is an absolute pre;
- Working independently and flexible;
- Good communication skills;
- A bachelor's degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and German.
What we offer you:
- Being part of an amazing scale-up and making an impact on the world;
- A very creative, energetic and international working environment at a great head office in the centre of Utrecht and offices in Stockholm and Copenhagen and Berlin;
- Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance;
- Travel expenses so you can actually get to the office and go places;
- Free rides (SnappCar credits) and you get to drive our SnappTesla Model S;
- Delicious healthy lunches, snacks and free drinks;
- Lots of fun, teambuilding and celebrating successes together!
What’s that? Are you in?
Great! Please apply and convince us by sending us your CV and motivation! Any questions upfront? Feel free to mail or call me, Caroline Kiela, via email@example.com. I'll be happy to tell you all about this challenging job and SnappCar’s exciting scale-up ride!
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will NOT be appreciated.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt NIET op prijs gesteld.