|Country/Region: Cyprus Place: Limassol Category: Finance & Accountancy||
Organisation: Propensia Ltd|
Application: applying directly
Publication Date: 28.08.2020
Relocation to Cyprus
German Speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist
As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our successful team of professionals! PatronFX currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a German Speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist at its headquarters in Larnaca - Cyprus.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of HR & Administration.
Full relocation assistance will be provided (including Flights, Accommodation, Car, Work Permit)
Duties & Responsibilities
An attractive opportunity for the right candidate. The German speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist will undertake the recruitment needs of the German desk and contribute to the company’s Talent Acquisition strategy, with the oversight of the Head of HR.
As the focal point for recruitment for the German Region, you will be responsible for:
- Creating job descriptions based on business needs
- Candidate attraction and sourcing
- Interviewing and facilitating testing where necessary
- Preparing and negotiating offers
As a contributor to the company’s Talent Acquisition strategy, you will be responsible for:
- The strategic response to the company’s recruitment needs
- Conducting adequate market research where necessary to consult the business on local market salaries and conditions
- Identifying and operating various sourcing channels for candidate attraction
- Supporting the business in establishing new sites
- Coordinating training workshops as required
- Undertaking Talent Acquisition and HR projects on a global level as required
- 3 year of Solid HR experience is a must, preferable International Recruitment experience, in-house or within an agency environment
- Fluency in English and native German is an absolute must
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
Talent Acquisition experience in the Financial Services or Forex sector
What you can expect
- A collaborative working environment;
- An attractive salary based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and relocation assistance
Small island located in the Mediterranean. You will enjoy 9 months of sunshine and mild winter. Warm welcoming people and an amazing Mediterranean cuisine. Safe country with an attractive tax system.
How you can apply:
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference German Speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist and become the next member of our amazing team. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however,
only those under consideration will be contacted.